MarsdenAdvisors Clients Soar Above the National Average with Overwhelming 2020 MIPS Success.
In January, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) published the national statistics on 2020 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) performance.
2020 MIPS Outcomes
As shown in the table below, clinicians and practices on the MarsdenAdvisors MIPS Success Plan performed well above the national average and experienced overwhelming success in the program.
In addition to the data displayed in the table above, here are some key takeaways:
- 88% of MarsdenAdvisors MIPS Success Plan clients got a perfect (100%) 2020 MIPS score!
- More than 96% got an exceptional performance bonus (compared to 81% nationally)
- The average 2022 payment adjustment, which is based on the 2020 MIPS performance year, received by MIPS Success Plan clients is 1.76%
- The maximum possible 2022 payment adjustment under MIPS is 1.87%
MIPS Success Plan
The MarsdenAdvisors MIPS Success Plan truly is comprehensive.
Each MIPS Success Plan Includes:
|★ Dedicated Client Success Manager (CSM)
★ MIPS Admin Training
★ Kickoff Call
★ EHR, Registry, and QPP Coordination
★ New measure setup
★ Custom training material
|★ Measure audits
★ Quarterly Check-Ins
★ Guided Data Submission
★ Eligibility Checks
★ Hardship and EUC Filing
★ Audit support & eBinder
Optional Add-Ons to Your MIPS Success Plan:
★ Monthly Score Updates – Instead of quarterly updates, you’ll get your estimated score on a monthly basis.
★ Prior Year Submission – Depending on when you start with us, we may be able to provide limited support on the prior year MIPS submission.
★ EHR/PM Switches – If you are transitioning systems, we can get the new system reconnected and synced.
Important next steps:
- If you are a MarsdenAdvisors client
- Keep an eye out for an email containing your pre-kickoff call 2022 MIPS overview. This is a recorded presentation we put together to ensure that you get the most out of your 2022 kickoff.
- If you are not a MarsdenAdvisors client
- Contact us to learn more about our MIPS Success Plan and to reap the rewards of our combined decades of experience.
If you have any questions on this, let us know!